Rhodonite, 26.50 cts
Rhodonite, 26.50 cts
Rhodonite Designer Cabochon
26.50 cts, 31.60 x 19.06 x 5.02 mm
Designer shape Rhodonite cabochon in delicate pink hues. Flat, matte finish back with a beveled edge for ease of setting. You will receive the exact gemstone shown in the pictures. (US penny is approximately 19.02 mm diameter; shown for size comparison only.)
Gem Species: Rhodonite
Trade Name(s): Rhodonite, Hermannite, Hydropite, Peach Blossom Jade*, Pink Marble*, Vermilion Jade*
Enhancement(s): (N) Natural
* The terms "jade" and "marble" are deceptive and a punishable crime under US Federal Trade Commission regulations; rhodonite is neither jadeite or nephrite (jade), nor calcite or limestone (marble).
American Gem Trade Association Gemstone Enhancement Codes
Enhancement: Any treatment process other than cutting and polishing that improves the appearance (color/clarity/phenomena), durability, or availability of a gemstone.
No modification; natural stones which are not currently known to be enhanced (or currently has no known modification process).
- Take care to protect the gemstone when setting.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials, including polishes. We have taken great care to bring out the brightest shine possible; using another abrasive may dull your gemstone's finished polish.
- Avoid acids that could harm your gemstone, such as pickle.
- Pearls should never be exposed to abrasives or chemicals.
- Store gemstones in the pouch provided, or in a soft lined container away from other materials that may scratch or break gemstones; this includes other gemstones!
- It's best to clean most gemstones with warm water and a mild dish soap.
- Designate a soft toothbrush to use for cleaning.
- Most gemstones should not be placed in an ultrasonic cleaner or in any jewelry cleaner containing chemicals. The only gemstones that are generally safe in strong jewelry cleaners are strictly sapphires or diamonds.
Items ship within 1-2 business days, excluding U.S. holidays.
If you have any questions on the care or cleaning of your gemstone(s) purchased from us, please send an email to RaleyDesignStudios@gmail.com. We are happy to provide any additional information on your piece.